CP & CRG Programme Implementation Manager (2 Posts)
ROLE PUROSE:One year, renewable
DUTY STATION:Roaving Darfur base in Zalingi
ROLE PUROSE:One year, renewable
DUTY STATION:Roaving Kordofan & Red sea based in Abojbaiha
Under the general direction and guidance of the Program Manager, the CRG and CP Implementation Manager (CRG/CP IM) will ensure that all CRG and CP interventions are implemented with high technical quality and attract significant donor funding which contribute to Save the Children’s strategic objectives; that monitoring processes are in place, and that programme quality and relevance is continually assessed and solutions quickly put in place to reflect changing contexts.
One of the key responsibilities of the post holder is to coordinate, develop and review high quality and timely programme, and donor reports on project activities in compliance with internal Save the Children as well as donor requirements. The post holder also facilitates program reporting and information flow between projects’ teams in different filed offices, partners and other departments
CRG/CP IM expected to help build a high performing CRG/CP implementing team and partners.
COMPETENCIES FOR THIS ROLE:
· Delivering Results
Takes personal responsibility and holds others accountable for delivering our ambitious goals for children, continually improving own performance or that of the team/ organisation.
· Applying Technical and Professional Expertise
Applies the required technical and professional expertise to the highest standards; promotes and shares best practice within and outside the organisation.
· Working Effectively with Others:
Works collaboratively to achieve shared goals and thrives on diversity of people and perspectives. Knows when to lead, when to follow, and how to ensure effective cross-boundary working.
· Communicating with ImpactCommunicates clearly and confidently with others to engage and influence, promotes dialogue and ensures timely and appropriate messages, building confidence and trust.
ESSENCIALQUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Significant professional experience of at least 15 years, including experience working at a senior management or technical level in child protection, CRG and advocacy for international NGOs
- Excellent understanding of the child protection sector, particularly issues related to child protection in emergencies, family separation, and mental health and psychosocial support.
- Clear understanding of the intersection of child protection and CRG with other thematic areas
- Proven representation skills.
- Strong commitment to capacity building of national staff and partners with willingness to adopt participatory and consultative approaches.
- Experience with child protection programming in humanitarian settings absolutely required.
- Ability to compile narrative sections and thematic budgets for proposals; ability to compile/edit/write narrative reports
- Highly developed interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate and negotiate clearly and effectively at all levels, taking into account cultural and language difficulties.
- Strong results orientation, with the ability to challenge existing mindsets.
- Experience solving complex issues through analysis, definition of a clear way forward and ensuring buy in.
- Ability to present complex information in a succinct and compelling manner.
- Ability and willingness to dramatically change work practices and hours, and work with emergency response teams, in the event of emergencies.
Fluency in English, verbal and written, required;
Females are strongly encouraged to apply for this post.
Application, full CV, copy of qualifications and experience certificates should be sent through: www.sudanjob.net
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for written test and interviews. All inquiries should be addressed directly Save the Children international - Sudan.
Closing date will be on day: 30/May/2020. Any application after this date will not be considred.
Disclaimer: Save the Children International does not charge any kind of fee at whichever stage of the recruitment process and does not act through recruitment agents. SCI will be undertaking child-safeguarding checks for all candidates. Selected candidate will asked to provide police checking prior to signing contract.