Roaving WASH programme Manager
Roaving WASH programme Manager (2 Posts)
DUTY STATION: Kordofan base (Abugibiha)
- Minimum 4 years of working experience, including minimum 2 years of working in WASH-related humanitarian programmes
- Civil engineering or public health, Geologist qualification at least bachelor degree.
- Commitment to working through systems of community participation and accountability
- Knowledge of monitoring and evaluation
- Commitment to capacity building and developing others
- Ability to write clear and well-argued assessment and project reports
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong influencing skills
- Politically and culturally sensitive with qualities of patience, tact and diplomacy
- A high level of written and spoken English
- The capacity and willingness to be extremely flexible and accommodating in difficult and sometimes insecure working circumstances.
- Commitment to the aims and principles of Save the Children. In particular, a good understanding of the Save the Children mandate and child focus and an ability to ensure this continues to underpin our support.
- Application, full CV, copy of qualifications and experience certificates should be through: www.sudanjob.net
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted for written test and interviews. All inquiries should be addressed directly Save the Children international - Sudan.
- Closing date will be on day: 30/May/2020. Any application after this date will not be considred.